definition of a perfect heathcare report :
- Reports should possess all the essential components and all
required and relevant information.
- Reports should be consistent both within itself and externally
with the other parts of the patient record, should that be made
available to Digital Compusoft. Discrepancies are flagged off
for the dictator.
- Reports should have the proper structure, format, content, spelling,
- Reports should be transcribed in such a way that they accurately
reflect the meaning intended by the dictator, yet may be interpreted
and edited by the transcriptionist.
- The patient's right to confidentiality should be strictly guarded.
- Reports should be timely in their completion and submission
and delivery made to the client as per mutually agreeable time.